1．What is language for? Some people seem to think it is for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words--the longer the words the better. That’s wrong. Language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication.
2. The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible.
3. A great man once said it is necessary to dill as much as possible, and the more you apply it in real situations, the more natural it will become.
4．Listening and imitating should always go together. Use the LIP method! Listen－Imitate－Practice!
5. Use all your senses to learn English. You must hear English, read English, touch English, smell English, and taste English. Feel English with your heart. Immerse yourself in this language. Begin to think in English.
6. Relax! Be patient and enjoy yourself. Learning foreign languages is just a piece of cake.
7. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Work harder and practice more. Your hardworking will be rewarded by God one day.God is equal to everyone!
8. Use a dictionary and grammar guide constantly. Keep a small English dictionary with you at all time.When you see a new word, look it up. Think about the word--use it. in your mind, in a sentence.
9. Try to think in English whenever possible. When you see something, think of the English word of it;then think about the word in a sentence.
10. Practice tenses as much as possible. When you learn a new verb, learn its various forms.A thousand words will not leave so an deep impression as one deed.